Now That's What I Call 1990s Megamix


Tambien Disponible En Video:
 
Track List:
 
01. Chimes - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
02. Roxette - I Must Have Been Love
03. Eurythmics - Angel
04. Bangles - Eternal Flame
05. Erasure - You Surround Me
06. George Michael - Freedom '90 (Back To Reality Mix)
07. The Cure - Close To Me (Closer Mix)
08. Pet Shop Boys - How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously
09. Enigma - Sadeness
10. Beats International Ft. Lindy Layton - Dub Be God To Me 
11. Dr. Alban - No Coke
12. Maxi Priest - Close To You
13. Black Box - Fantasy
14. Soho - Hyppychick
15. Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
16. Propaganda - Heaven Give Me Words
17. Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
18. Lisa Stansfield - You Cant Deny It
19. After 7 - Can't Stop
20. Candy Man - Knockin' Boots
21. Snap! - Ooops Up
22. New Kids On The Block - Tonight
23. Linear - Sending All My Love
24. Soup Dragons - I'm Free
25. J.T. & The Big Family - Moments In Soul
26. Chyp Notic - If I Can't Have You
27. EMF - Unbelievable
28. Chimes - 1 2 3
29. Taylor Dayne - I'll Be Your Shelter
30. Dimples D - Sucker DJ (A Witch For Love) (Remix)
31. Snap! - The Power
32. Snap! - Cult Of Snap
33. Milli Vanilli - Keep On Running
34. David A. Stewart Ft. Candy Dulfer - Lily Was Here
35. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
36. Black Box - Everybody (Rockcapella Mix) 
37. Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth
38. Elton John - Healing Hands
39. Elton John - Sacrifice
40. Londonbeat - I've Been Thinking About You
41. C & C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat
42. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
43. Madonna - Vogue
44. Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract (1990 Mix)
45. Phil Collins - Hang In Long Enough (Pettibone 12'' Mix)
46. Leila K - Got To Get
47. Madonna - Rescue Me
48. Bizz Nizz - Don't Miss The Party Line
49. Adamski Ft. Seal - Killer
50. Pet Shop Boys - Being Boring
51. Pet Shop Boys - So Hard
52. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know
53. Cathy Denis Ft. D Mob - Come And Get Your Love
54. INXS - Suicide Blonde (Oakenfold Remix)
55. The Human League - Heart Like A Wheel (12' Remix)
56. Tears For Fears - Advice For The Young At Heart
57. 2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Can't Help Myself
58. Technotronic - This Beat Is Technotronic 
59. Mr. Lee - Get Busy
60. Deee Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
61. Adventures Of Stevie V - Dirty Cash
62. Snap! - Mary Had A Little Boy
63. Cetu Javu - Adonde
64. 2 In A Room - Take Me Away
65. Twenty 4 Seven - I Can't Stand It
66. Technotronic - Get Up (Before The Night Is Over)
67. Belinda Carlisle - La Luna (Sample)
68. 2 Static Ft. Nasty Cat - Feel The Beat
69. Hi Tek 3 Ft. Ya Kid K - Spin That Wheel
70. MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
71. Billy Joel - I Go To Extremes
72. Erasure - Blue Savannah
73. Duran Duran - Violence Of Summer

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JKXLLZC2GSz1z7OGhcvuOpJ-MOYIsqox

Comentarios

Entradas populares