I Love Mixtape 01


 Track List:

01. Scotch - Take Me Up
02. Koto - Japanese War Game
03. Matt Bianco - Good Times
04. Five Star - Another Weekend
05. Simply Red - Come To My Aid
06. Caron - Out Of The Night
07. Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
08. Kelly Brown - Only You Can
09. Ocean Wings - Loving In The Snow
10. G.J. Lunghi - Acapulco Nights
11. Boney M. - Happy Song
12. Future World Orchestra - I'm Not Afraid For The Future
13. Fun Fun - Baila Bolero
14. Fun Fun - Color My Love
15. New Order - True Faith
16. Limahl - Never Ending Story
17. F.R. David - Worlds
18. Vin Zee - Funky Bebop
19. Stephanie - Ouragan
20. Boney M. - Gadda-Da-Vida
21. Gary's Gang - Knock Me Out




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

RETROTON MIX Vol. 1 (Cd Trackeado)

Cumbias In The Mix 3

Halloween Mix XVI