Great Mix 1988 Volume 1


Disponible En Video:

Track List:

01.Ofra Haza - Im Nin Alu
02. Ofra Haza - Galbi
03. George Michael - Hard Day
04. George Michael - Monkey
05. Daryll Hall & Oates - Everything Your Heart Desires
06. Cheap Trick - The Flame
07. Dj Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
08. Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know Is True
09. Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number
10. Erasure - Ship Of Fools
11. Toto - Stop Loving You
12. Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
13. A-Ha - Stay On These Roads
14. Robin Beck - The Very First Time
15. Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock
16. A-Ha - Touchy
17. Belinda Carlisle - I Get Weak
18. Eurythmics - You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart
19. Eight Wonder - I'm Not Scared
20. Inxs - Need You Tonight
21. Pasadenas - Tribute (Right On)
22. Duran Duran - I Don't Want Your Love
23. Michael Jackson - Another Part Of Me
24. Alexander O'Neal - Fake
25. Samantha Fox - Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)
26. Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing
27. O.K. - Education
28. Erasure - A Little Respect
29. Blue System - Mi Bed Is Too Big
30. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
31. Kylie Minogue - Je Ne Sais Pourquoi
32. Art Of Noise Ft. Tom Jones - Kiss
33. Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis
34. Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody
35. Rick Astley - Together Forever
36. Inxs - New Sensation
37. Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
38. S Express - Theme From S Express
39. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
40. Sandra - Heaven Can Wait
41. The Beach Boys - Kokomo
42. Rod Stewart - Lost In You
43. Information Society - What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)
44. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
45. Kim Wilde - You Came
46. Martika - More Than You Know
47. Taylor Dayne - Prove Your Love (Sample)
48. Erasure - Chains Of Love
49. Bros - When Will I Be Famous ?
50. Camouflage - The Great Commadment
51. Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel
52. Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
53. Bryan Ferry - Kiss And Tell
54. Kylie Minogue - The Loco Motion
55. Prefab Sprout - The King Of Rock N' Roll
56. Eddy Grant - Gimme Hope Jo'anna
57. Deacon Blue - Real Gone Kid
58. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
59. Womack & Womack - Teardrops
60. Elton John - I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That
61. Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qDbaRVGFdyU5Hz1_LAPdCCBz7bwBAbxI




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

RETROTON MIX Vol. 1 (Cd Trackeado)

Cumbias In The Mix 3

Halloween Mix XVI