Disco Mix 88 Vol. 1


Side A:

01. Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
02. Brenda Russell - Piano In The Dark
 03. Robin Beck - The Very First Time
04. Jhonny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock
05. Erasure - Ship Of Fool
06. A-Ha - Stay On These Roads
07. Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Remix '88)
08. Information Society - Repetition
09. Daryll Hall & John Oates - Everything You Heart Desires

Side B:

01. Eurythmics - You Have Placed A Child In My Heart
02. Code 61 - Drop The Deal
03. A-Ha - Touchy
04. Belinda Carlisle - I Get Week
05. Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
06. Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again
07. Mica Paris - My One Temptation
08. Duran Duran - I Don't Want Your Love
09. Michael Jackson - Another Part Of Me
10. Samantha Fox - Naughty Girls
11. Samantha Fox - I Wanna Have Some Fun

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uazfutpnavua6ct/Disco_Mix_88_Vol._1.rar/file

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

RETROTON MIX Vol. 1 (Cd Trackeado)

Cumbias In The Mix 3

Halloween Mix XVI